Sunday, May 5, 2013

Rosemary


Sometime ago when I was working "Project Lake", I wanted to have a character that watched over Trina as she got older. For this, I thought an old female wolf would do. When I decided that, I didn't really have a clear picture of this wolf at all so I put the thought in the back of my mind to be worked out. Yesterday, I could see her so clearly so I put her on paper. Rosemary is an old retired wolf, with a sprig of rosemary behind her ear, living out the twilight of her years. One day, Gaia approached her with a small girl in tow. Gaia explained that little Trina was to be the next guardian for this lake and asked Rose to watch over her. Rose, having lived on her own for sometime, gladly accepted the task to watch over her for as long as she could. Even though Rose is fairly aged, as far as wolves go, Gaia knew that Trina would be safe, loved and Rose would have company to live out her days with.

No comments:

Post a Comment